Dog treats the New Zealand Way!
Kai Kuri dog treats are ethically sourced with world-leading animal welfare standards from New Zealand. Part of the award-winning Petello range, Kai Kuri is exclusively available to the specialist pet trade.
100% free-range goat, sustainably sourced from New Zealand. Slowly air-dried to remove pathogens but preserve nutrients with no added nasties. A high protein, low fat treat that can be broken into smaller training bite pieces.
A dog treat recommended for 3 months+
Not suitable for human consumption
- Can be broken into smaller pieces for training
- Naturally high in protein and low in fat
- Air-dried to remove pathogens but preserve protein
- Offers nutrition similar to a raw diet
- 100% sustainably sourced, free-range goatIngredients100% free-range, sustainably sourced goat
Crude Protein 58%, Crude Fat 19%, Crude Fibre 1%, Moisture 11%
2 year shelf life in a resealable bag to lock in freshness