Dog treats the New Zealand Way!
Kai Kuri dog treats are ethically sourced with world-leading animal welfare standards from New Zealand. Part of the award-winning Petello range, Kai Kuri is exclusively available to the specialist pet trade.
Sustainably sourced veal, an alternative protein ideal for dogs with allergies. Honeycomb bone is softer and easier to chew with texture to keep dogs entertained. Low in fat, high in protein with no nasties!
A dog treat recommended for 3 months+
Not suitable for human consumption
- A novel protein, ideal for dogs with allergies
- Honeycomb bone is soft with texture for entertainment
- Naturally low in fat and high in protein
- Air-dried to remove pathogens but preserve nutrients
- Sustainably source with no nastiesIngredients
Sustainably sourced veal
Crude Protein 60%, Crude Fat 7%, Crude Fibre 1%, Moisture 10%
2 year shelf life in a resealable bag to lock in freshness