What is 80:20 dog food? 80:20 describes the ratio of key components in this premium dog food – 80% British free-range chicken: 20% fruit, veg and botanicals – zero grains or cheap fillers.
- 80% Freshly Prepared Chicken
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- No genetically-modified ingredients
- Highly digestible ingredients – feed less and less waste to pick up
- Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM and Prebiotics added for extra benefits
- Made in Britain
Approximate Kibble Size:
Small Paws (for small breeds and puppies) 8mm wide x 4mm deep
Medium (regular) 14mm wide x 5mm deep
Big Paws (for large breed adults) 18mm wide x 7mm deep
- We recommend feeding salmon oil alongside any dry food as the omega 3 oils are more shelf-stable bottled rather than in kibble.
Freshly Prepared Chicken 80%, Sweet Potato 15%, Minerals, Chicken Stock 1%, Potato Fibre 0.7%, Linseed, Lucerne/Alfalfa, Lentils, Tapioca, Chick Peas, Dried Egg, Joint Support [Glucosamine (1140 mg/Kg), MSM (1140 mg/Kg), Chondroitin Sulphate (800 mg/kg)], Pre-biotic FOS, Coconut Oil, Organic Dried Carrot, Organic Dried Pumpkin, Organic Dried Spinach, Aniseed & Fenugreek, Dried Seaweed, Dried Marigold, Dried Apple, Dried Camomile, Dried Dandelion, Dried Pear, Dried Peppermint, Yucca Extract, Dried Bilberry, Burdock Root, Dried Garlic <0.004%, Organic Honey, Dried Rosehips.
Nutritional Additives per Kg:
Vitamins: Vitamin A 14,423 IU, Vitamin D3 1,923 IU, Vitamin E 96 IU; Trace Elements: Zinc (Zinc Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate) 48mg, Iron (Iron (II) Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate) 48mg, Manganese (Manganese Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate) 34mg, Copper (Copper (II) Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate) 12mg, Iodine (Calcium Iodate Anhydrous) 0.96 mg, Selenium (Organic Selenium S. cerevisiae CNCM I-3060) 0.17mg; Gut Flora Stabilisers: Enterococcus faecium DSM 10663/ NCIMB 10415 1,000,000,000 cfu.
- Omega 6:4.5%
- Omega 3:0.5%
- Iron: 90 mg/kg
- Metabolisable Energy: 379Kcal/100g