Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions – By booking Poochie Park you are agreeing to the terms and conditions shown on this page.
- Liability – No responsibility will be taken by the land owner or organisers for damage or injury sustained to property, individuals or animals whilst using the field or on the property.
All vehicles parked on the property are left entirely at their owners risk. No responsibility for damage or accidents will be taken by Poochie Park
Any breakages or damage to the field will be paid for by the dogs owner.
All dogs using Poochie Park must be upto date with their vaccinations.
- Booking Arrangements – Booking is made only through the website www.poochiepark.co.uk
- Payment – Payment must be made at the time of booking by credit/debit card. The field may only be used if it has been booked & paid for.
- Cancellation Policy – If the user arrives late, the booking cannot be extended. Refunds can only be given for cancelled bookings if the space is filled by another client.
- Bookings – are non-transferable. The person making the booking must be present and must ensure that anyone else attending is made aware of and adheres to the Terms & Conditions.
- Entering/leaving Poochie Park – It is the responsibility of those using the field to book a slot which allows enough time to unload their dogs, use the field and get them back into their vehicles afterwards within their time slot. The slot is not just for use of the field.
Users must inspect the field to ensure that it is suitable for use by their dog(s), ie fence height, proximity to other animals.
Anyone remaining over their time slot in the field will need to pay for the extra slot and be discouraged from re-booking.
It is the users responsibility to ensure the 2nd entrance gate is closed securely whilst they are using the field.
Dogs must be back in the car before the end of their session.
When not in the secure area dogs must be kept on a lead at all times.
Please keeps your dogs in your vehicle until the previous users have loaded their dogs back in their vehicle. The only exception to this rule will be if the previous user has gone over their allotted time. Please inform by email if this happens firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Code of Ethics – Harsh handling of dogs, either verbal or physical will not be tolerated.
To maintain the professional integrity of Poochie Park, dog trainers working with their clients must inform us by email prior to use.
Professional dog walkers must notify management prior to booking. No sub letting of the field is allowed. Anyone hiring it on a professional basis can do so with the managements permission.
Any owners who cannot get their dogs back at the end of their session must notify management please call 07934 719192. Any additional sessions must be paid for.
- Maintenance – The hirer must bring their own poo bags and remove ALL dog poop after their dog(s), Poochie park provide both poo bins and a wormery for natural decomposition.
No litter is to be left in the field as this presents a risk to users and their dogs.
We inspect the field and fencing daily to maintain security, but please inform management if you have any concerns.
Occasionally we may have standing water after heavy rainfall, but the field has good drainage.
- Parking – there is car parking available if there are more then two cars attending a session please contact us for information on where to park. No vehicles must be left on the track.
Vehicles are left entirely at your own risk and Poochie Park accept no responsibility for any loss or damage incurred, accident or otherwise whilst they are on the premises.
- Children – Children are welcome on the field but must be supervised at all times. The enrichment areas (tunnel, jumps etc) are designed to be used by the dogs and if children are allowed to play on these they do so at their own risk.
- Data – we only retain your contact details in the event of having to contact you regarding your booking. The information is not used for any other purpose or shared to any other parties.